Monday, February 16, 2015

Suzy Q. Stories Publishing, Blog #24 - New Look & New List

Suzy Q. Stories Publishing
Where D. D. Story Resides
Blog # 24                                      February 16, 2015
Stories and Pride Flow From My Heart 

I write the stories, that my characters tell me to write. I simply let them take control and take me on their adventures, no matter where they might take me.

D. D. Story


              She just finished one of my books 

                                     

D. D. Story has replaced D. D. as the author on Amazon, Smashwords and Google. The change in Pen-Name gave me the golden opportunity to revisit all of the covers for my books.  Some received just a change in the author name, while others received totally new, and what I hope are more appealing covers.  Please visit my web-site, www.suzy-q-stories.net to see all of the new covers.  There are only three left to be done, and I don't see any big changes in any of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment