Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Suzy Q. Stories Publishing - Blog 26 - Book & Author List Update

Suzy Q. Stories Publishing
Where D. D. Story Resides
Blog # 26                                     March 17, 2015
Stories and Pride Flow From My Heart 

I write the stories, that my characters tell me to write. I simply let them take control and take me on their adventures, no matter where they might take me.

D. D. Story




Cosgrove Snodgrass here:  I write the straight stuff for Suzy Q. Stories Publishing.  Oh and don't be confused by the picture, for I am a true lover of Kitty Kats. I have one short piece available for free through Smashwords at present.  On March 24th my first Short Story about cats of course, will be released in e-book format on Amazon, Google, and Smashwords. It will be available in all formats.  The title of the book is "My Pride and Joy", and deals with the Pride of feral cats that adopted me, and me them. Lots of cute pictures included in the book as well.

Oh, and as for the image.  It just seemed to be perfect for the name Cosgrove  Snodgrass.


                  She just finished one of my books 




Cd Nancy, the author of the A Nancy Story series is now publishing under the Suzy Q Stories rainbow. Books geared for the cross-dersser's and sissy's among us, as well as the boys and girls who enjoy special moments with them.

Cd Nancy's Profile Photo
















No comments:

Post a Comment